Sunday, July 15, 2018

SEXTING TIPS FOR GUYS: 3 DIRTY TEXTS YOU SHOULD SEND A GIRL

Date: July 15th, 2018 5:58 PM
Author: Debevoise Black List

Naughty but nice (Flirty banter, always a sexual undertone)


Her: Hey you, how’s your day going? x
You: Well hello my cheeky little fuzzy chicken… a little boring if I’m honest. Need some excitement today x
Her: What kind of excitement? :)
You: Dunno, like a submissive maid who’s does everything I ask… x
Her: Shall I get the outfit out of my closet for you? x
You: Yes… and make sure you pick up my dry cleaning on the way… otherwise daddy will be angry.
Her: Is it bad that I like it when daddy is angry? x
You: Yes. And for that I’m going to have to put you over my knee you naughty girl.
Blah blah, you get the picture. She basically loves the tease, because it’s naughty… you’re leading the texts and she’s being submissive.

The hunter (No fluff, just straight to the point)

You: So it’s Thursday evening… work almost done and I’ve got an overwhelming erection, what is a man to do? x
Her: Get some ice ;) x
You: Now now missy, that’s naughty. You weren’t given lips like that for nothing… get the high heels, some red lipstick and get to my place sharpish
Her: And if I don’t? x
You: I will find you… kidnap you… blind fold you, tie you to my bed and have my way with you… even when you can’t take it anymore.
Her: See you at 10… x
The fantasist (Building up a sexual story in her mind that will keep her horny all day long)

You: Just been to see Batman… What a badass x
Her: Oh yeah? x
You: Yep, that deep voice, crazy ninja moves and rock hard six pack… ooooo
Her: You got the hots for Batman? x
You: Are you telling me that if Batman grabbed you, took you back to his lair, whispered dirty words in that deep gravely voice and dominated you… you wouldn’t like it? x
Her: Mmmm… ok I’m in x
You: Damn. it’s 11pm, where the hell can I get a bat suit at this hour…
Her: Forget the bat suit, just bring the gravely voice! x
You: On my way miss…

(http://www.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=4026706&forum_id=2#36432164)

No comments:

Post a Comment