Thursday, November 17, 2016

I was not a trumpmo, but now I am


Date: November 17th, 2016 7:48 PM
Author: ''""''""

I am starting to believe he will in fact do the job.

All the threats about prosecuting Hillary and building the wall were just like ads to make him more appealing. I'm sure he'll do something about the wall, but now he seems far more humane with regards to the other issues and not so bent on vendettas and ridiculous shit that were discussed during the campaign.

I think he deserves a chance. And he has a good team behind him, his adult children are 180, very bright and they will be also accountable because they've been such a big part of the campaign. With a big team like that being held accountable, I can only think they will get shit done.

I got to say, maybe this is what we needed. New trumpmo here.

(http://www.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=3433193&forum_id=2#31935924)

No comments:

Post a Comment