Sunday, August 21, 2016

Introduced GF to benzos, she got hooked and it ruined her life/our relationship


Date: August 21st, 2016 11:13 PM
Author: .,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

I gave her a bar of Xanax after one of her existential crises. I knew I should not have, but she was really bumming me out with her depressing views.


She ended up liking it and asked me for more. After I cut her off, she went to a shrink and got a prescription. That eventually led to online pharmacies and street dealers.


We broke up because of her addiction, but we still talk. Whenever I catch her sober, she lets me know that she hates herself for being weak to get addicted but hates me even more because I got her hooked.

(http://www.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=3329013&forum_id=2#31239351)

No comments:

Post a Comment