Monday, February 29, 2016

Second Date with Girl (pic) - ATM - should I be worried?

Date: February 29th, 2016 11:04 AM
Author: ...;.,,,,.....,.,,....;..,,,..

23 yr old programmer chick, really smart with a good job. Had some childhood issues and was in rehab as a teenager but don't do any drugs any more.

Had a great first date, kissed in cab and she was going to come up but changed her mind and went home instead.

Second date Sunday evening, a few drinks at the bar, went back to my place - pretty violent sex ensues - she prostrates her self and offers up her ass, I go in condomless with lubeless and she obviously loves it.

She tells me to fill her ass up and I do, and after I pull out she immediately starts cleaning me up with her mouth. I was like - woah you don't have to do that - she says she just wants to make sure to get all the cum b/c she's not on birth control for sex later.

So at this point I assume she's pretty promiscuous. But then she says she hasn't had sex for months since her bf of 2 years.

She's a nice girl and I don't want to call her a liar - but she's lying right?


Pic: http://imgur.com/xS7S7OS

(http://www.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=3147203&forum_id=2#29943760)

No comments:

Post a Comment