Friday, June 12, 2015

If you woke up in 1500, how much of modernity could you recreate?

If you woke up in 1500, how much of modernity could you recreate?


Date: June 12th, 2015 11:30 PM
Author: checking okcupid in between sets at the gym

I don't think I would be able to shift up humanity's timeline by much, to be honest.


Perhaps I could try to explain a steam engine or even combustion engine to someone with the skills to try to build one. I suppose I could introduce the scientific method a bit early? If the engine worked I could probably fast track flight. Maybe early knowledge of geography would be advantageous. Realistically though, I'd be burnedatthestake-pwned before any lasting impact.

(http://www.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=2907030&forum_id=2#28107342)

No comments:

Post a Comment