Tuesday, December 23, 2014

GAME OF THRONES is a TTT show/book series


Date: December 23rd, 2014 7:33 PM
Author: winter solstice sharklasers

I made the mistake of marathoning the TV show then reading about what happens in the books that have been released so far.


What an utterly terrible story. Most everyone I care about is dead. Now it's a bunch of minor characters running around doing dumb shit.

Dragon girl is somewhat interesting but has spent the entire story (4 seasons + the stuff that happens in the book) chilling on another continent with essentially no interaction with the main story. I'm sure she'll swoop in with her dragons during the final season but right now she's just a boring waste of time sideshow.

Jon Snow is kinda compelling but he's fucked.

Goddamn I want those 40 hours of my life back.

(http://www.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=2765171&forum_id=2)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment