Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pounded beers with Shia Lebouf in 2011


Date: October 9th, 2014 8:07 PM
Author: chandler

I was down in LA visiting my friend in Burbank and we decided to go to this bar called laurel tavern in studio city, we were pounding some IPAs at this small table when this guy sits down next to us alone (place was packed). He sat there silently on his phone while drinking a beer. I finish my beer, and ask the waitress for another Sierra Nevada torpedo. The guy next to me pushes me with two hands and yells "HOLY SHIT THATS MY FAVORITE BEER" and says THIS NIGHT IS ON ME. It's Shia leboof, he said his name but never said his last name or acted like he was famous. Guy orders me and my bro some more torpedoelas and pounded one after another after around five beers each like 45 minutes later, we went outside for a smoke. He was not there with anyone and no one thier seemed to recognize him. He started pissing on a car parked on the street and then walked without aim down Ventura boulevard. I never saw him again. Me and my bro split his tab. Not flame.

(http://www.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=2696060&forum_id=2)

No comments:

Post a Comment