Friday, October 2, 2015

Law School drama- did I handle this right?

Date: October 2nd, 2015 2:52 AM
Author: 30-something sitting in a Pizza Hut reminiscing

Thursday night, the big law school party night, and we had more than our share of drama. Here's what went down:

I was out at a bar with some of my classmates, and one of my female classmates got very interested in me. We were at a karaoke bar, of all fucking things, and we danced for a while. This chick is very attractive, and won the pageant to be Miss (State where law school is located).

One of my buddies texted me to come to the bar where he was, so I left the karaoke bar and went over there. We hung out for a while, and then, out of the blue, the girl from the previous bar showed up. I hung out with her for a while, but then my buddy moved in. I straight up told her, I like you, and I want to hang out when we are sober, but if you hook up with my friend tonight, it's over. My have been a little bitch thing to say, but that's what was on my mind.

Anyway, long story short, she ended up making out with my friend and leaving in a taxi with him, presumably to bang him. Our law school class uses the Groupme app pretty extensively, so I texted out, hey (my friend), how are you making out with (chick who turned out to be a ho). I was trying to hurt her reputation, and hopefully I succeeded.


Am I being a standard XO neurotic aspie, or was I in the right here? (I am much richer and have a much more prestigious background than the typical student at my law school.) I told the chick, if you want to get with me, don't hook up with my friend, but there she went. Make fun of me as I know you will, but a man has to do what a man has to do.

(http://www.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=3006593&forum_id=2#28882099)

No comments:

Post a Comment